La Grande, OR Attorney
Mammen & Null Lawyers, LLC
Legal matters can be frustrating, intimidating, confusing, and complicated. Hiring an attorney you can trust and feel comfortable with can make a significant difference in dealing with legal matters. Mammen & Null Lawyers, LLC of La Grande, OR is the name you can trust in providing legal services for families dealing with elder law issues. Mammen & Null Lawyers, LLC was originally established in 1984 as D. Dale Mammen Law Office. In 2004 J. Glenn Null, Dale’s son-in-law, joined the firm. Located in the historic Anthony – Buckley House constructed in 1902 at the intersection of Sixth and Penn Streets, this charming Victorian structure provides a warm and friendly environment to clients of all ages. Home visits are also available when necessary to accommodate clients, just ask!
Although Dale retired in January 2010, Mammen & Null Lawyers, LLC continues to concentrate on elder law, estate planning, Medicaid, family and business law, guardianships, conservatorships, and probates.
J. Glenn Null, Partner:
- La Grande Rotary club since 1995
- Admitted to US Dist. Court for Oregon since 2009
- Member – Oregon State Bar since 2004
- Member – Union County Bar since 2004
- Recipient of Pro Bono Law Student Award, 2002
- Co-owner Sears Island City 1995-2003
- J.D. Willamette University, Bachelor of Arts Whitman College
Contact Mammen & Null Lawyers, LLC today at 541-963-5259.